LABI passionately develops a student’s God-given potential in a process of Biblical higher education and practical experience for sacrificial service in the church and community to expand God’s kingdom in the world with the Holy Spirit’s power.
INSTITUTIONAL LEARNING OUTCOMES
“…TO DEVELOP MINISTRY LEADERS…”
1. Demonstrate Christ’s example of sacrificial service to see His Kingdom expanded for the benefit of others.
2. Demonstrate preparation for service in the church and community to do practical face-to-face ministry.
3. Demonstrate knowledge of the teachings and patterns of the Scriptures including Assemblies of God doctrine.
4. Demonstrate knowledge and skills to participate in small group disciple-making ministry.
5. Demonstrate a self-understanding of personal spiritual gifts to build up the Church.
6. Demonstrate participation in the family of God through providing for the needs of the church and community.
7. Demonstrate ability to discern and follow the Spirit’s guidance by supporting all ministries in dedicated prayer.
Latin American Bible Institute (LABI) recognizes the imperative of preparing Christian workers to complete the Great Commissions (Mark 16:15; Matthew 28:19, 20). Our primary purpose is to provide baccalaureate level Church Ministry training at a central campus throughout the world. Our Church Ministry training is approached through sacrificial service, involvement in practical face-to-face ministry, and the application of biblical principles and patterns. LABI seeks to provide ministers for the Assemblies of God as well as other evangelical churches while maintaining a quality program following the guidelines of the Alliance for Assemblies of God Higher Education (AAGHE) and those of the Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE).
Our primary purpose is to provide Bachelor’s level degree Church Ministry training at a central campus to believers who desire to fulfill the mission of God throughout the world. Our vision is to become: a fully accredited university to reach more students for global impact, a revitalized campus to better serve students and churches, a diversified student body serving more of every nation, and a student body graduated to deploy without student loan debt in their callings to make disciples and expand Christ’s Kingdom.