History of LABI 2017-06-14T10:28:35+00:00

LABI opened its doors.

November 8, 1926

LABI opened at Templo Cristiano at El Paso and South Cibolo Streets in San Antonio, Texas.

First commencement of LABI.

May 9, 1928

The first commencement of LABI was held in May 1928.

LABI moves to El Paso.

August 13, 1945

LABI opened its doors at the corner of Shultz and Padilla streets in El Paso, Texas.

LABI moves back to San Antonio.

June 1, 1981

The need arose and the school was moved in the Summer of 1981 to San Antonio, Texas.